Survival Server Testing and TODO - 1.5.2 Update

A forum specifically for talk about the main survival server.

Moderators: Minecraft Mods, Minecraft Admins

Re: Survival Server Testing and TODO

Postby EagleRock » Fri May 10, 2013 3:19 pm

Nephylim wrote:Yeah, I got really bored while my internet was out...Image

I like! It has a hint of patriotism bordering on jingoism, lol.

I've put it in place for now. Only issue I see with it is that it's hard to see on certain backgrounds for the forum. You can check all three by clicking the grey "i" on the top right of the page to change the text size. I'm thinking a light-colored background fading to the background color should help readability.
EagleRock
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Postby Openminded » Fri May 10, 2013 5:36 pm

Suggestion : put it in a white rectangle, with some 3d effect to make it look like an award plaque.

Something like :

http://image.yaymicro.com/rz_512x512/0/ ... 27db05.jpg
Openminded
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Openminded » Fri May 10, 2013 7:22 pm

chest /lwc admin forceowner works
/cremove works
xray anti cheat works
Openminded
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Openminded » Fri May 10, 2013 7:26 pm

Openminded
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SpaceNinja » Fri May 10, 2013 11:40 pm

Openminded wrote:http://www.curse.com/server-mods/minecraft/hideme

I like it.
U swampin?
SpaceNinja
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Karaktar » Sat May 11, 2013 12:03 am

Still here and Proud. I am the enigma that enigma's hide from. Hard to know impossible to fully comprehend neither here nor there but always where i am needed.
not the alpha or the omega but the omlpha. to know me at all you must know yourself -Kar
Karaktar

Postby EagleRock » Sat May 11, 2013 8:00 am

Really, guys?

Try /vanish...why do you think they call the plugin Essentials?
EagleRock
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Postby Karaktar » Sat May 11, 2013 11:13 am

well vanish does work you can sill see foot steps and it doesnt hide you completly you still pick up items and trigger plates and such and if you look at a vanished player you can still kinda see em theres a potion like effect

additionally if you take at look at shadow admin it offers alot of other functionality such as roll backs and player riding so you can see what they see which imo would make it so much easier to spot cheats and hacks and you can see there inv at the same time now i know with the other anti greif plugins we have we can do all that already but it did peak my interest as it would do the work of 2 or three plugins we use ( i think not sure) in one plugin

anyway its neither here nore there at this time something like that i dont believe would be required to effectivly manage the server and would be just one more plugin to wait on updates and configure
Still here and Proud. I am the enigma that enigma's hide from. Hard to know impossible to fully comprehend neither here nor there but always where i am needed.
not the alpha or the omega but the omlpha. to know me at all you must know yourself -Kar
Karaktar

Postby Karaktar » Sat May 11, 2013 12:45 pm

Fully test Moderators and up being able to open any chest shop chest and destroy other user's shops - Needs TestingEnsure

moderators can override non/admin lock protections with "/lwc remove" and "/lwc forceowner" - Needs Testing

both are now tested and working
however /lwc forceowner does not exist
therefore is untestable
yes i checked the wiki and the bukkit dev its not in the command list anywhere that i could find if i am wrong please let me know aside from that all protections (non-admin) can be changed and or removed the only thing we cant do is change the owner to anyone other then the one doing the protections ie if i remove sanctusterra's protection i cant put it back to being owned by him he would have to do that i can protect it and add him though
Karaktar

Postby Nephylim » Sat May 11, 2013 5:50 pm

Lol, Kar's plugin seems fun, I like some of the features. Admin toy with some killer anti-boredom features, lol. I made more banners.
The animated one is pretty much my best quick effort, it has some yellow tones to match all 3 backgrounds.
Nephylim
Administrator
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Survival Server Forum