is it still up cause i cant seem to get on

A forum specifically for talk about the Tekkit server.

Moderators: Minecraft Mods, Minecraft Admins

is it still up cause i cant seem to get on

Postby Karaktar » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:47 pm

is the tekkit server still working cause i cant get on it keeps saying connection refused:connect not sure what that means

its rather unfortunate if it isnt has i was going to show my new gf the server if it isnt i guess i will just have to suffer lol
Still here and Proud. I am the enigma that enigma's hide from. Hard to know impossible to fully comprehend neither here nor there but always where i am needed.
not the alpha or the omega but the omlpha. to know me at all you must know yourself -Kar
Karaktar

Re: is it still up cause i cant seem to get on

Postby Radio » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:54 pm

Pete's still updating it, I believe.
Radio
Survivin' the Night
Survivin' the Night

Postby Karaktar » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:32 pm

oh does that mean we going on tekkit lite now i wonder i didnt see anything about updating it yet
Still here and Proud. I am the enigma that enigma's hide from. Hard to know impossible to fully comprehend neither here nor there but always where i am needed.
not the alpha or the omega but the omlpha. to know me at all you must know yourself -Kar
Karaktar

Postby EagleRock » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:13 am

Server should be up...I'm not updating anything yet on the Tekkit side until the survival side is done. So we'll be on Tekkit Classic for now.
EagleRock
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Postby Karaktar » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:18 am

no worries boss i saw it come up i think yesterday and yeah i didn't think you were updating it yet although tekkit lite looks pretty cool though i haven't played with it to much though i see there are some pretty big changes in the energy conversion area for sure and looks like build craft got there pipes figured out better so wa hoo cant wait to really did into it lol

anyway hope all is well and good in your world things are pretty damn good in mine

cheers
Karaktar

Return to Tekkit Server Forum