Applications for Build Rights or Full Membership

New users can request build rights or full member status here.

Moderators: Minecraft Mods, Minecraft Admins

Applications for Build Rights or Full Membership

Postby EagleRock » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:40 pm

New User Application Guide

First off, welcome to Eagleworld! The Eagleworld Staff hopes you enjoy your experience on this server, and we're happy to help you get started. Follow the instructions below to get started:

Completely New User

If you're completely new to the server, feel free to connect to the server and look around! The main server is not whitelisted, so you can explore around, use /warp to see the sights, and decide if you want to join. If you decide to join, ask a Moderator or an Administrator online and they will get you started.

If no mods or admins are online and you can't stay logged in, feel free to create a thread here to request to become an Initiate and gain build access. Here's what you need to do:

1. Sign up for the forums if you have not already done so. Make sure your forum username is similar to your Minecraft username.
  2. Create a new thread in this forum with "New Initiate Request" in the title, as well as your Minecraft username (example: "New Initiate Request - EagleRock1337")
  3. Copy/paste the following snippet in your post and fill it out:

Code: Select all
First name (IRL):
What I like about the server and why I want to join (1-2 sentences minimum):
A copy of the Eagleworld server rules:
<paste the server rules here>
A statement that I agree to follow the above rules:

Once you create your thread, a server mod or admin will process your request. If you're qualified to join, your account will be granted Initiate access and you will be able to start your trial!

Initiate Requesting Apprentice Rights

Once you have completed your trial on the mining map, you need to make an application here for full build rights and your apprenticeship. Create a new thread here with your request. The title should include "Apprentice Rights" and your Minecraft username (e.g. "Apprentice Rights - EagleRock1337")

Copy/paste the snippet below into your post and fill it out:

Code: Select all
Minecraft Username:
Starter House Location (XYZ Coordinates):
Name of Home Warp:
Name of Home Region (in Population Density):
Who I shared my chest out to:
What I want to do on Eagleworld (1-2 paragraphs):

Questions or clarifications I need on the rules and/or policies:

If no questions above, a statement that I understand and agree to follow the rules and policies:

Once your application is received, a moderator or administrator will look at the application, and evaluate it to ensure it's complete. If there are components missing from your application, a problem with your starter home, or any other issues, the mod/admin will address it in your thread or on the server. Any questions you have on the rules will be answered here. Otherwise, if the application is approved, the thread will be updated and locked, and your new rank will be granted.
EagleRock
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Return to New User Applications