New/Old Initiate Request - Archer665

New users can request build rights or full member status here.

Moderators: Minecraft Mods, Minecraft Admins

New/Old Initiate Request - Archer665

Postby Archer665 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:21 pm

First name (IRL): Dann

How I found the server: One of the directories....it's been a few years.

What I like about the server and why I want to join (1-2 sentences minimum):

Hi folks,

It is Archer665. Returned from the Nether. Or somewhere.

I thought I'd drop by and see how things were going. I stopped playing on the server when all the Technic/Tekkit stuff started up. But then I played single player using the launcher and thought I'd come back around. I enjoyed the casual atmosphere and the absence of troublemakers/griefers/etc.

I'm disappointed that I didn't make the inactive users list. :( :( I think I was an Artisan when the changeover happened.

In any case, I'd like to come back around.

Thanks to the mods and most especially thanks to Pete for hosting this little haven of sanity.

Regards,
Archer

A copy of the Eagleworld server rules:

All players must be 16 years of age or older, with certain exceptions.
No Griefing nor Hacking. This is a strict zero-tolerance policy.
Cheating is not allowed, nor is using exploits found on the server.
Theft is not allowed, even from unprotected chests and furnaces.
Respect fellow players and their creations, and keep the game friendly.
No whining or begging. This is a survival server.
Cursing is fucking allowed.

A statement that I agree to follow the above rules:

I agree to still follow the above rules.
Archer665
Punchin' Trees
Punchin' Trees

Re: New/Old Initiate Request - Archer665

Postby Karaktar » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:51 am

seems like things are dead and no server anymore not sure but trying to find out

im sure if the server comes back you will be given build rights

i will try and make sure you get an update
Still here and Proud. I am the enigma that enigma's hide from. Hard to know impossible to fully comprehend neither here nor there but always where i am needed.
not the alpha or the omega but the omlpha. to know me at all you must know yourself -Kar
Karaktar

Re: New/Old Initiate Request - Archer665

Postby Karaktar » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:40 pm

okay so i did some digging and the server is still live only its still in 1.5.2 so its a little behind the times

tbh i have no idea what happened i even feel a little like that guy from the that zombie show that wakes up in a hospital

and everyone is gone because from what i have discovered so far some time around july of 2013 everyone just dissapeared no posts no activity
now its possible that the server was still active at that time and just no one was posting on here but i have my doubts

anyway heres the good news im still a moderator on the server and can give you build rights though as to the server is running on 1.5.2 and i have no way of updating it thats unfortunately the best i can do

i do remember you though we had a town for a short time back in beta 1.9 just before full release so i have no problem giving the highest rank i can which is builder

to get your old rank back would require a admin of which like everyone else they have gone at least for now

however like the guy in the zombie show i will not give up hope and will keep trying to find them and get eagleworld back to its former glory

so stay tuned for further updates
Still here and Proud. I am the enigma that enigma's hide from. Hard to know impossible to fully comprehend neither here nor there but always where i am needed.
not the alpha or the omega but the omlpha. to know me at all you must know yourself -Kar
Karaktar

Return to New User Applications