Eagleworld's Remake - Suggestions Wanted!!

Everything you need to know about the server running Minecraft. Server outages, upgrades, plans, and announcements will be posted here.

Eagleworld's Remake - Suggestions Wanted!!

Postby EagleRock » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:53 pm

Hey, everyone!

I hope everybody likes the new forums for the Minecraft server! Please note that I am still tweaking things and that I will have a title graphic up soon, but for now I'd like people to join and look around. Enjoy the new forums!

Most importantly, though, I want EVERYONE to weigh in on the new changes I have planned for the server. This includes commenting on the ideas I already made in the Suggestion Box, as well as your own threads with your own ideas! I want people to collaborate, give me ideas, and contribute!

I want Eagleworld to be done right, and I want it to be a place you want to be on. I can't make it as best as possible for everyone unless I get feedback. Please contibute! Thanks!
EagleRock
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Re: Eagleworld's Remake - Suggestions Wanted!!

Postby Runninghobo » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:49 pm

FIORSTWASORTFNS
Runninghobo
Veteran
Veteran

Postby SpaceNinja » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:00 pm

Loved the tower made in the tekkit sever. If possible and functional as previously you should totally bring that back for the new Survival server. I also liked the theme Capitol City had going on the Original World. ("Old Eagleworld" Should get an awesome nickname to refer back to with :D)
U swampin?
SpaceNinja
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Karaktar » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:36 am

hmm suggestions what to suggest i know lets all eat ice cream everyday on the new server lol

actually pete i gotta say i really like where your going with things here i think its definitely in the right direction if i think of anything i will for sure post it for you

oh and just a note im in transition atm so i wont be on very much in the next while but things should balance out for me with in a month i hope maybe even sooner im really looking forward to the new eagle world and if i may say you sir appear to have gotten your wind back which is really good to see i hope all continues to go well for you

see you on the server soon i hope

chow
Still here and Proud. I am the enigma that enigma's hide from. Hard to know impossible to fully comprehend neither here nor there but always where i am needed.
not the alpha or the omega but the omlpha. to know me at all you must know yourself -Kar
Karaktar

Postby Sanctus Terra » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:09 pm

I think more server events like spleef games and stuff like that would make for a more bonded server. You know, stuff to do besides play the game haha
Bro, u swampin?
Sanctus Terra
Veteran
Veteran

Postby PoastToasties » Sun May 05, 2013 5:03 pm

I really want to suggest an element of magic, EE was too much but something like Thaumcraft 2 or 3 could be cool. don't know how they would mesh but I would like it. feel free to find some other form magic based mod, but they always keep my attention longer than the scientific ones. An air of mysticism provides a level intrigue that is right on my level.
PoastToasties
Punchin' Trees
Punchin' Trees

Return to Server Info/Announcements