*cough*

A forum just for fun...any topics are welcome!

Moderators: Minecraft Mods, Minecraft Admins

Re: *cough*

Postby Nephylim » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:54 am

I'm sure Eagle will update us on the progress soon...I've been keeping busy though, while I wait...see? Image
Nephylim
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Openminded » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:20 pm

I see your post and I posted on your post to post a post.
Openminded
Administrator
Administrator

Postby EagleRock » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:14 am

Openminded wrote:I see your post and I posted on your post to post a post.

I can provide an update to add on to your ambiguous and tautological post:

I am updating the server with updates. I have an update regarding the update, and I can say unequivocally that I have an update. The update is that there is updates, and I will update the update to the updates as there are further updates to the updates.

But seriously, the update is that I actually started up a vanilla test server using 1.5.1, and I plopped on Bukkit and Essentials. I'm churning out the configs for the stuff we tested already (including the new user ranks in GroupManager, which is a huge percentage of the configuration), then I'm going to add on the plugins we know we want (McMMO, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, etc.), and then we test that and see if it's what we want. I'll then work on some grief management plugins and some of the tentative stuff (such as Towny, etc.) to see if we want it or not.

I'll keep you guys in the loop when I need further testing. Right now I need to push out the GroupManager base configs and populate the base plugins (Essentials, MultiWorld, LWC, etc.). I'll let you know when I get farther.
EagleRock
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Previous

Return to User Lounge