Meet your Mods/Admins

A forum dedicated to helping the new members of Eagleworld.

Moderators: Minecraft Mods, Minecraft Admins

Meet your Mods/Admins

Postby Melany23 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:03 pm

Welcome to Eagleworld!

Here is a little information on your Mods and Admins. Feel free to come to us any time in game or on the forums. We don't bite, We just eat everything at once.

Boys. You know who you are. Keep this on topic please.

Name:Melany
Been playing?:I have been with Eagleworld since 2011
Usual play time:It varies. Whenever the Radmin Runninghobo is on. Sometimes ill be around all the time. For the most part evenings/weekends, whoever I lurking the forums stalking Nick and dyna map from school.
While on minecraft:I like to decorate. My structures might not be the most elaborate, but they will be decorated to the nines. I love Runninghobbo but seem to spend most of my time getting trolled.
Other things to know:Runninghobo is my RL BFF. Upset one you get the wrath of three ;). For real though. I love Nick, this server, and the members that play on it. Im not scary if you have a question or anything don't don't hesitate to ask.

BAA IM A SHEEP TO!

PS: I saved your original post
BAAAaaaa
Melany23
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Meet your Mods/Admins

Postby EagleRock » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:11 pm

Name: Peter
Been playing?: November 2010...since day 1 of Eagleworld
Usual play time: Evenings and weekends when I'm not busy. When I'm at work I tend to lurk the server using the console or Dynmap.
While on Minecraft: I like architecture big time. I like building infrastructure, large buildings, towers. My two big server goals are to make Capitol City rival New York City in size and impressiveness, and I want to make a medieval walled town.
Other things to know: I'm a Linux guru, and I run this place out of my home. Everything I do costs very little and I do it to keep my skills up, for the fun of it, and to serve the community by doing what I do best.
EagleRock
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Postby SpaceNinja » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:13 pm

Name: Tim
Been playing on the server?: December 2010
Usual play time: anytime from 3:30pm to 11:00pm on weekdays. Weekends i'm usually free whenever [CST]
While on Minecraft: Probably observing or helping out. If I get bored i'll usually hang out with someone or lend an extra hand
Other things to know: If you need help with something just message me on Steam or Skype. You're swampin
U swampin?
SpaceNinja
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Nephylim » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:02 am

Name:Stephanie
Been playing on the server?:Since 2011
Usual play time: 3am-8am depending on the day, 5pm-8am some days.
While on mine craft: Hoarding, Helping, Hovering
Other things to know: Melany is my BFF irl. BAAA I'm a sheep!
Nephylim
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Karaktar » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:07 am

Name:Kane
Been playing on the server?:since beta 1.5 i think
Age:old enough to know better young enough to do it anyway lol :D
Country:Canada (yeah thats right im canadian dont piss me off i will write a letter BITCH!!!! :shock: )
Usual play time:when ever i can get on usually weekends and after work during the week about 6 pm mountain time
While on minecraft: i mainly like building complex redstone contraptions i also really enjoy seeing the things other players have built from complex architectural marvels :shock: to stone huts :roll: i find it all interesting lol
Other things to know?i love my mac i think i may one day marry it :oops: and we will take over the world together :twisted: lol seriously though dont get me started on debating mac and pc no one really wins and we all just end up mad lol oh and i like to curse on the server lol oh yeah and i dont know grammar oh yeah and if you need help dont ask me i hate helping ppl jk :lol:
Still here and Proud. I am the enigma that enigma's hide from. Hard to know impossible to fully comprehend neither here nor there but always where i am needed.
not the alpha or the omega but the omlpha. to know me at all you must know yourself -Kar
Karaktar

Re: Meet your Mods/Admins/Radmins

Postby Openminded » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:31 pm

Name:Openminded or something yur mother would wash your mouth out for saying
Been playing?:I have been with Eagleworld since I first found Minecraft
Usual play time:I log in when the server is up, if you dont see me its cause I am behind you watching.
While on minecraft:I like to think outside the norm.. My structures might not be the most elaborate, but they will be odd and make you think. I love Runninghobbo but not "that" way. I seem to spend most of my time trolling Melany.
Other things to know:Runninghobo is my RL Secret Love ( Don't Tell Melany ). Upset one you get the wrath of one plus whoever they bribe to help . For real though. Everyone here is awesome and I would totally love to help if you need help on the server. I am scary, but if you have a question or anything don't don't hesitate to ask.

BAA IM A SHEEP TOO!
Openminded
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Newbie Help